Wednesday, April 23, 2008

What Happend To The Kelly Family

Very very sleepy post

Neil, Friday, 18 April 2008, 8:39 clock These are the best news I've got a long time - and at the beginning of reading this evening was allowed to announce very exciting: http://forum.newsarama.com/showthread.php?t=154204

And I would like to thank Gordon Lee for his perseverance and his attitude. It's hard for people when they feel the authorities are on the hunt for them. It must be hard, if they are actually on the hunt for you.

As I said in my announcement, the CBLDF has spent over 100,000 dollars to make sure that this attempt is not a legal abortion is approved, and every dollar of it comes from fans and readers and professionals. So we lay two nights ago, an event for publishers, the nature of the books (and graphic novels bring out now), to spread the idea that a) they should know what the CBLDF is - they might even need us, and b) we would see it like if they were to become a member.
There are a few photos from the event at the end of this blog entry ...

http://pwbeat.publishersweekly.com/blog/2008/04/18/icv2-conference-and-cbldf-reception

The CBLDF reading tonight was fun, and Bill Hader is hilarious. (His description of me as I listen to Al Pacino, as he presents his interpretation of the Sandman movie would have been worth the admission price alone, I need not pay anyway.)
...

Last summer I was interviewed (Or rather Winterviewt) in my house of Miss Winter McCloud - it can be seen now under http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=16044

...

Last week, Sharon and Bill Stiteler came over and we took advantage of the warm Sunday to say hello to the bees and a spring inspection (and spring cleaning) to make the stock. (We will set up a few new sticks over the next few weeks.) Sharon has written on the inspection in her blog on
http://www.birdchick.com/2008/04/spring-bee-inspection.html

I was fascinated of this, how to be fascinated by something only if one has written a book about something (actually I was finished with the book, as most of it happened. A little insight into what may be the sequel to Infocom Hitchhiker's Guide been to the Galaxy computer game would be ... -
http://waxy.org/2008/04/milliways_infocoms_unreleased_sequel_to_hitchhikers_guide_to_the_galax/

...






0 comments:

Post a Comment