Neil, 16 April 2008, 11:56 clock
Let's see. Maddy has read my entry from yesterday and said, "No, Ppa, what you said, what can I say, was I had a sword fight with Spiderman
. "
Spiderman? That confused me.
I mean, D'Artagnan I would have understood. But Spiderman has no sword
. So I made me think about what I could have told a five-year, which they understood as Spiderman or after eight years could have as Spiderman in memory, on the basis of what I would say probably
, such as " Tell them it is a scar from a duel. And the duel in which you received it, has taken place in. .. "
Heidelberg . Oh. exactly. How cool. ...
I think yesterday I was a little vague, so yes, I have known before the search for the colorful bubbles before I wrote
Orange
.
(
http://journal.neilgaiman.com/2005/11/balancing-acts-and-mithras.html ) ...
Kitty's blog is on it photos of people in their Never Wear T-Shirts . What I mention here for the curious who want to know how the Webgoblin this page looks like. He is the first in the T-shirt. (The now set to retire but sometimes to judge something emerging Webelfe
looks like
.)
0 comments:
Post a Comment