Four videos
Neil, Wednesday, 9 April, 00:48 clock (Here are four embedded videos, so if you're reading this on a feed reader, here is the direct link: http://journal.neilgaiman.com/2008/04/four-videos.html
.)
I forgot to mention that the comic books, legal aid fund event on the New York Comic Con, with me reading aloud and narrative, introduced by Bill Hader presents / / Meis ceremony is Tert. Bill has had to take leave from Saturday Night Live to be there. (I was pretty excited that he has promised.)
Bill Hader is a wonderful Vincent Price, and should not be confused with Adam Buxton
, of Quintus Stardust
and someone led me to write today following
: I guess you know that already. I do not know whether it is suitable for all your readers ... I did not know, but funny I found. There is an alternate ending to Stardust , and really not meant for children ...
Hi, Neil. 've Seen this here, and thought it has some interesting overlaps with MirrorMask, but also stands alone quite well. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zl6hNj1uOkY ciao
jon
(Schön . There is a sharper version http://www.andrewthomashuang.com/MOV_Doll_Face.htm
0 comments:
Post a Comment