Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Groping People In The Bus

Snowdrops

Neil, Wednesday, 2 April 2008, 8:31 clock

snowdrops My trip home was hampered by a severe snow drift around Minneapolis. So it took 36 hours and I'm done a little bit. Nevertheless, here I was expecting the home when I arrived - snowdrops in the snow. A small, perfect thing.

It has finally reasons why I took a magic flower in
Stardust
a snowdrop.

My first snowdrops resolutions - I must come back into form (sensible eating, find a new coach, the longer, more energetic Walks with a dog walk, even make a little extensive stretching yoga). This last trip made me ready and I've reached a larger size jeans (long time reader of this blog may remember that there are jeans in 5 sizes in my closet if I ever can take the far right -. Mostly bought unwisely or in a fit of optimism - then I know I have an eating disorder or fall ill from the meat, and if I fit into the far left, then I know I've not long moved and now I'm just one. gone further to the left). It is time for something to take, but by and large it's time to just be fit again after winter.
... I have the fresh sent to the Stoker Award-winning writer Joe Hill
The Graveyard Book
than I had done, because he has small children, and I hope that he reads them.

(Did he want it he said:..
. "It's great for reading aloud, you should hear me scream in real time
NightGaunt for help," and when I said that I would like to do, he sent me a picture I was impressed)

And he talks a bit about the book on his blog -.. http://joehillfiction.com/?p=163 and that in words I could use as a transfer recommendation, if I do not already have Heart Shaped Box would have said something nice, and I fear accusations of mutual Lobzuschusterei ..

I am really pleased that he likes. I am glad that it anyone like . ...

My assistant Lorraine has given me the grade of the organizers of the conference here in Melbourne passed - Hi Lorraine,
Beautiful, all To see details of Neil's journey on the website -

now I can finally believe that it actually happened! I was wondering if you could set it up that there was a link will be available on the website of the conference

http://www.iceaustralia.com/cbca2008/
on Sunday when Neil to the public, exist so that people can easily book
.

Thanks, Sian
So here is the link, and we place a further under WHERE'S NEIL . Come and hear me when I talk to. Come and see Shaun Tan, who with

The Arrival
that I want to force people to be nominated for the Hugo. (
Here is a link to pages of The Arrival, and an essay about it on Shaun's website.) If not I been away, I would have mentioned something about the preemption of tickets for the first Julie Schwartz memory lecture at MIT, but it looks as if the tickets in advance sales already gone , and now there are only day tickets for those of you from the opposite of Boston.

05:23:08

0 comments:

Post a Comment