Friday, April 4, 2008

Is Chesters Fries Haram

plan four....?


Neil, Friday, 4 April 2008, 9:09 clock


plan four ...? Merrilee, my literary agent is, for a few days out here, so we can determine what I have to do this year. We do this every 18 months or so, and it helps both of us, I think. Last night it was confused a little as a complete plan was because the phone rang, and suddenly I was joining a to write some scripts that we had not yet been scheduled in the afternoon. We are now in schedule two. (Plan Three: lock myself in a closet and only let me out again when everything is written.)
Over on John Scalzis blog is a great article about convention etiquette that should be disseminated. I have read it and nodded the whole time that a Wackeldackel (you can get the still?):
http://scalzi.com/whatever/?p=581
Here is an amazing little film on Leonardo da Vinci
that Bob Morales sent me grad, me in the end "Oh, certainly!" sent for.





0 comments:

Post a Comment