Sunday, February 27, 2011

Which Iks Receiver To Buy

And because it is so beautiful ...

you can hear it soon, or certainly not want to read it anymore. Believe me, I feel the same way. And I'm right here, live virtually.
Now, it really caught everyone but me. First, my son, then my husband, then my little one and last night my big (which has stayed at Grandma + Grandpa). A very nice feature.

And me? I push panic because I am counted, because I feel surrounded, because I still (?)'m Healthy. But my stomach grumbles already (in panic?) And I have a stone in the stomach and a little temperature. To be honest, is Slowly a "Sch *** on it" a, I got it then behind me instead of shaking on, my body remains steadfast or skin it to me too? And it's finally over?
other hand, I will niiiiicht! * * Heul

This must be true .. but not all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment