# 183 Horror night and day so far: (
When my son was last night still worse until he spat at some point in the 10-min intervals (and the other way too)
This morning it started with my husband, and he had to. to vomit violently. At some point, he only had terrible abdominal and stomach cramps, and although he has been drinking a lot really, was nothing in it and he was totally dehydrated.
was now before the doctor, and my husband is with drip and pain killers in my daughter's room, while I have this morning made bulk purchase of stomach illnesses: Tuc biscuits, salted sticks, pretzels, pretzels, apple juice, chamomile and fennel tea, cola, dextrose, Dettol wipes, Dettol to spray, Dettol wash their hands Dettol wash using the wash and ne thick bottle Sterilium Virugard .. My hands are washed by many already open and bloody, but whatever. I may not get that!
At the pharmacy I was, clay, Buscopan, Vomex .. But, unfortunately, has helped anything, just the drip.
And now he sleeps. And I hope that was it. And above all I hope that my two daughters (7 + 1 year old) and of course I do not infect us.
me who can not imagine the time, so 3 days? Surely then again everything ok .. . '(
0 comments:
Post a Comment