Sunday, February 13, 2011

Laser Hair Removal Malta Prices Clinics

# 176 Fangirl much?

Small word (yet) Sunday ..

(And two DVDs I have also, P).

Yeah, I was such a real Britpop girl: D And yes, a CD almost double. But that is because that was an album with a Japanese precious extra track. At that time was still not much with the Internet, and so I go for hours at WoM or music pool (!) - Today is the all? * G *

Hachja. Those were the days. With absolute highlight, the Blur concert in 1997 in Böblingen. And my buddy and I were first (since we have never been to BB) were employed at the wrong end of the hall and we still wonder that since no bad * lol *
is more I am almost flipped over backwards as the band bus arrived and the no band has dropped two meters away from me, whoa.
The fans immediately came screeching around the corner and were still standing there screaming, as Damon Albarn & Co were long gone in the hall and starting the sound check. Meanwhile
are my buddy and I made a pilgrimage to the right side and then came to be in the front row, haha.

Hach. Schee's it! : D And

morning, it is more of myself. Delicious delicious, so much can be said already! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment