# 175 Gewinnspielbeschiss?
Today there times a rant from me.
Some time ago I participated in Plus Contest . On 17 December 2010 it went online, win the most creative and entertaining contribution should. The deadline was 31 January 2011, 23:59 clock (the clock was added later, and if I'm not mistaken, on January 31 only). Only in January has a marketing GmbH emails sent about the competition and attention, apparently there were positive to date simply too few participants.
I'm really not in any competition, but only those of interest to me where I could use what, at a competition that promises fun (and, or, P).
have the Plus contest I participated because I thought it was a nice chance to gain some useful things (including a children's bicycle, children's furniture for the garden and a food processor for me). Plus I also know and had never previously had bad experiences with a plus - it was worth a try!
However, I can only say in conclusion: I am totally deleted * shows!
I'm half a day sitting at my record, and I've been really hard (the only question is what?). I've sucked a story from his fingers, I lovingly have painted pictures, while others are "just" sat slapping a short entry "Can I use would be supi. Well, any how they want, but I sincerely hope that the winning entries but were a little more creative, because if not, it is Vera * Scheme across the board!
beaten five times I tried to submit a comment, but I did not get a confirmation that he has arrived, nor was even one of the comments indicated, not for days (or more precisely, to this day). The comment numbers were contradictory; times were 60 there, then 80, eventually 100th However, of all see that only 20, for there was neither a proposal nor a back button.
one point I was so pissed that I've reported on Facebook, on the plus side of the Wall . There it was, my contribution is taken into account, but for safety (which, if I was still taken into account?) I should once again provide the URL to Facebook. What I did then, too.
on first demand, they reported that they had technical problems and give them those who have asked fobbed off, (the rest I got on my e-mail from 30.01. Never an answer) .. Who has not asked (or a Facebook and / or Twitter uses), has looked stupid from washing and wondered. Or angry black. Who knows so well?
Of itself Plus has not said a single word . Not the fine English art to be exact, all great Sch ****!
That technology spins, well, that happened, but please, away in such an extent, on days? And is a competition under such circumstances, nor fair if ultimately who-knows-how-many entries end up somewhere in the Nirvana and had never even stand a chance? Even if they claim all posts are there.
For it was said several times , no entry has been lost, it would take account of all. I wonder, however, with all parties who have not yet received a voucher, now in retrospect, should once again call their messages on Facebook? Apparently they are just but lost , otherwise I can not explain it to me! (Incidentally, I had my review at that time the same posted on Facebook, and they had assured me that I was there - I still get a voucher ).
then the controversial method by which they have determined the winners (and why I never see the likes knew what creative entries have since won And I mean without envy -! The profits were indulged in, but I think it strange that such a secret is made drum.). First you win the most creative contribution, then they have the most creative allegedly thrown into a pot and, ultimately lost because they were not partout agree.
This point was probably the most heated tempers; really fair seems different. We should stand by his word, and when it says that the most creative entry wins , then you should eggs around it for so long has come to be a common denominator! Excused (but I have seen some posts;. Creativity remained quite limited, but some have also been a trouble-madness I remember, for example, to anyone who has any written beautiful story about the little prices, has the idea I was great! Or a couple with baby and lots of cute photos. Which I have already indulged in the same profit when reading). And of course , I would be very annoying it when I give my best idiot and am wondering how I could make a great contribution, and ultimately I lose against a Lulu-contribution, which was incidentally written in the coffee break. But who knows so precisely Plus holds the winners so secret. Undr if you're honest, you'd also be nervous.
But heyyy, perhaps one should exist at the next papal election and that will be drawn on it? Then they do not have to include again so long in their bunkers and waste so much ado about nothing. Dear Vatican objects, next time you trusted in Plus, since you will be helped! But please, face to face, otherwise your emails end up somewhere else; P
future I shall certainly weigh more, which I will donate raffle my time and energy. For Plus I only have massive thumbs down left. And their voucher (over 25 € - with a minimum order value of 75 €, hahaha!) They can put on the hat. Or wherever.
Moreover, "How comes that first was from 50 € minimum order value of the speech and It was then (secretly?) increased to 75 €? Where will your profit be there?
Those who claim their voucher now got him some entirely without minimum order - shipping costs but please in each case to themselves.
fail across the board.
0 comments:
Post a Comment