Friday, February 4, 2011
Dust Ruffles For Low.profile Box Springs
Tach! ;)
Last week I had so ne Art 24 h cold, as soon as I was lying on his nose, but I was also fit again. My children and my husband were all sick - sometimes they are even still. The baby girl had three days fever, nothing else, my middle one was fairly included cough croup one night, he had fever for three days. Mine was a day of fever at home, but was fit again as fast as I do. Although my
Middle was at home all last week and this week went to kindergarten, he started again last night with fever and the cough is coming back. Currently, there seems also to all corners of round to go. The baby girl hat now for 4 days and the nights are accordingly .. : (I also had
last week a spontaneous Dentist session wäääh. One afternoon I thought I had something between his teeth, trying to floss habs went out not, but felt at disgusting. Have then looked in the mirror, it was a piece of gear! Although only a few mm wide and long, but it felt extremely after a foreign body and was irritated. Unfortunately, my dentist had just released at noon on the day, so I had to wait until the next morning. My joy was boundless.
Especially the next morning when I opened the dentist that it was a piece of dental enamel. And because the tooth was a little affected (had no tooth decay - not yet), he had to drill. Yippee!
Because I can sailor am, I asked him the same drum, numb, or I am always waiting for the pain, and as for teeth, I'm sensitive. Despite three births, and two of them without PDA (and everything else), P
The weekend was peaceful, was recovering from the, washing clothes and cleaning up, and on Monday went to the madness going on again. My middle was visibly happy to be back in the nursery:) Wednesday was
I am with my girlfriend in the city, I logged in the library when I was a child and young people all along. I felt there was no longer ages, but it has changed almost nothing. Only the pre-read site established beach chairs are smaller become. But perhaps I've become even larger;)
Finally I also my voucher that I got for my birthday two years ago, cut on the head, so I could me two books and a bookmark for sweet together € 4.95 Now (well and the 15 € voucher which I have already taken off but, P).
We are still strolled through the market. Previously, the Omma-thing, as weekly shopping. Meanwhile, I love it. The whole atmosphere, the colorful stands, the many odors that explore a number of selection, the nice people, regionally, tasting booths, so much, really beautiful!
the evening I was swimming with three friends, unfortunately, only added a fourth came when we wanted to go straight (we always swim 1 km). Next time we are together again:) Yesterday I had
matter how some in the mail, the course was worth it - especially for the post.
Now the weekend is upon us, nothing planned is great, but I have to write some reports, more the next time.
I wish you a great weekend and let you look at some pictures on here:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment