# 178 If we're on! nibble are # ..
.. I want to show you what to buy when I I first discovered:
Nussenia nut praline cream (with 10% hazelnuts) and milk chocolate cream (with calcium) of Winsenia.
walnut praline cream:
sugar, vegetable oil, hazelnuts (10%), low fat cocoa powder (4%), sweet whey powder, emulsifier: soy lecithin, flavor: vanillin. May contain traces of almonds.
milk chocolate cream with calcium:
sugar, vegetable oil, whole milk powder (8%), Süßmokenpulver (yeah, exactly is it there; P), cocoa powder (2.5%), hazelnut (1.5%), calcium carbonate, emulsifier: sunflower lecithin, salt. Can almonds and soy mentioned.
If you like eating chocolate cream, who knows how awful it is to scrape the last remnants of the glass. Therefore, my hope, as these two have landed in my basket that they a) taste good, b) the dosage is quite simple and c) it was pleasure to the end, has scratch without this corrosive.
course I make chocolate cream in the refrigerator but they encamped at room temperature on the kitchen shelf. Nonetheless, my Great (7 & 4 years) get hardly anything out down because the cream is quite tough. is on the tubes that they at normal room temperature (18-22 ° C) is, and once begun, they will quickly . Consume
flavor I find it not bad, and I at the Praline Cream once did a little taste of something "musty nuts. But goes away when receiving the nougat;) This is creamy and just .. nugat;)
The milk chocolate cream is striped from the tube. The milk part I do not think so delicious, the better the nut part. But anyway I eat the least of which is the main thing is that it tastes to my children, and it does.
The tube contains 300 g, produced the cream of Wilhelm Reuss GmbH & Co. KG -
Bought http://www.wilhelmreuss.de in net for € 1.29.
Btw: I googled the result spat out there that these nut creams in tubes are long, but I'm here only recently discovered this * can not *:)
0 comments:
Post a Comment