Saturday, February 19, 2011

Brentcorriganonline.it

# 181 Tupper & Coupons

So, my last (short) entry for today. A few impressions from Saturday evening last week when I have been at home with / for 12 people a Tupperware party. On the left picture above you see the table of dreams! :) Unfortunately, it was the "Vorführzeugs. Although I can not complain, I've got a great host gift and some stars, I was able to pick two things and have also been three big drawers full of Tupperware - but hey, I can really use! : D

Furthermore (and as the last item of the day;)) I still have six five vie r three two no coupon more - sorry! to forgive over 10 € for a photo book CEWE - Warning! for new customers only ! redeemable up to and including 04/30/2011.
First come, and so on .. -> london.calling.nina @ gmail.com

And now I sit at my own copy and make even more .. is about time! Nice evening to you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment