Monday, February 28, 2011

Tinged Pink Mucus Pregnant

# 186 # 185 Trinkuhr

I hope now everything is up again here at home, I would now like to once again focus on the blog and also introduce to you today once again something

This friendly little fellow is Smiley , our new Trinkuhr. Sven Olsen the sweet Smiley Trinkuhr invented. Smiley reminds us that we need to drink regularly. I think many people go there like me, they forget the hustle and bustle of the day drinking. At least the way the body would need it in theory. 2 liters a day not able to create all adults. But my children need to be regularly reminded. Therefore, my big smiley get "donated" and trust him fully;)

How Smiley? It's simple: press down on power up, about 5 seconds and it shines on you happy. About an hour later, but Smiley is no longer so happy, his eyes sad. He was heard to date still has not and you continue to not drink, they will growl from him. At least now we have to hear it! Especially as it is sad to see Smiley may not last long - especially (my) children;)

Here you can see how he is always sad (yes, I did this to him):
. "Mhm you could take a sip You do not want to drink?"

"Did you not thirsty slow? I mean .. really?"

"Hello? Drinking but please something!"

"Nobody listens to me: C"

Isser non cute? But seriously: If you want to know that the poor Smiley must look so sad? Especially since he really only wants the best for one. But still no one hears him, makes otherwise he is saying:

I hope by now he is redeemed (and quite simply by pressing it down for 5 seconds, and already he looks forward again)!

My conclusion: A sweet and useful "toy", I like my children very well. Smiley will be taken everywhere, reminds the children to the drink carefully. On the contrary, they can not wait that he looks a little sad and happy after that scary if she can bring a satisfied smile again.

Tip: ITunes is the app is also available as Trinkuhr buy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment