Friday, December 18, 2009

Record Propellerhead Reason Difference?

side note

http://meyerbuch.wordpress.com/2009/12/28/nur-ein-paar-marginalien/

http:// meyerbuch.wordpress.com/2009/12/24/mein-name-ist-hase-nicht-igel /

http://www.boersenblatt.net/351386/template/b4_tpl_antiquariat/



With side view of the current debate in the financial newspaper may I suggest, two discussion threads clean apart.

first
First, the legal point of view. Far more important than the question of the Internet address, a bit confusing and not always happy with new German and "domain", and the competition issue is *



in connection with the business name and address / the portal. This topic is as old as the newer legal system in general and for over a hundred years it would be for a clear set of rules.

The business name must be true in terms of multiple viewpoints. One of the most important is that both the nature, the A of the industry rt by the chosen name must be displayed properly, as well as its G r ö ß e.

I must write not "fresh fish restaurant when I thaw frozen fish from Alaska , I can not call it "Major German carrier" if I have to run only a tricycle cart in city traffic. This violates the term "Antiquarian" for a database / portal the demand for truth and clarity on the A rt of the trade.

One can hindrehen pettifogging with something so that it is "apparently" fits. Legally, reasonably water resistant but it would get back only if it, as I had planned in the "German bookseller, would be associated with a better organization of the antiquarians, that would just take that name. Only then could we get through it, but even that would be like RFMeyer Koll told me quite legally shaky.

On competition, to complete this item, whichever is the naive, spontaneous assessment of the average consumer. Quite well of the average layman people. Especially for but is the difference between a "Rare" and a "database-portal" very important. We should just on this track no further discussion, it would be pointless. The professional layman would get by "Antiquarian" for the database / the portal ä Noise t. And so the name has died.

is right in the domain of international law after some initial problems and confusion clearly

*** general competition law filed through the legal domain.

This is only logical, even if it may hurt if I give a domain or business and even use must not private simply because the parent would thereby violate competition law. Conclusion: I ask desperately, on the siding of the competitive name-basic question not to struggle on. The case is clear.


second
We still need to complain about a lack of purely formal discussion of professional culture. I am really shocked with what naivety as far in the field of antiquarian twisted structures, cumbersome things, blunders have been staged.

A professional forum must be placed on the legs with a few basic rules. In addition to the general accessibility is a system of rediscovery and archiving older posts (retrieval) as well as ease of use, clarity, etc., not even the easy task of a neutral editorial and supervision. I personally was the old system of Hess-round like best, we would now speak of a "mailing list". Each review comes immediately into the mailbox of each participant, or that did not mate Hess can offer, after you read all posts in one place. So I would like to think a kind of Yahoo or Google group today.

Here is the financial newspaper refused purely technical. Otherwise, we must, admit it in the next sentence, editor Beasley a largely neutral and rational management of his department bookseller. I think it is foolish to put him under "partiality".

However, there are currently (still) no reasonable common professional forum. As long as the missing, there will be always the impression that at Prolibri / GIAQ "gemauschelt, internally and decided not think highly of more open discussion culture. I will not repeat, we need a neutral, universal, open, sophisticated platform to discuss our professional issues. This is really almost just a technical question. But it must be done.

ideal carrier would be the stock market club and a good moderator, Mr Beasley. Given the chaotic and grubby image that we have the general booksellers Booksellers Association (Coll Hohmann has kindly suggested), but that should not be possible. If the Xing group to reform? I've got deep doubts. A modified "Antiquarian indicator" could be carriers of a good career planning forum for all, but has Coll Stormchen breath for a second attempt?



The picture I owe chinside.de, it probably is not free. Is simply upon request to remove.

0 comments:

Post a Comment