# 168 Our 1000 € wishlist on Plus.de
are On Plus.de it to 31 January can win a competition , in which a creative journal his wish-cart (content) of about 1000 €.
Here's my contribution:
"Mama!" my 7 year old daughter came Larina * ran down the stairs excitedly. I taught just the breakfast and put the Hansel and Gretel Children dishes on the table. Astonished, I looked up, because normally Larina was the one that was the last person out of bed.
"If you threw your Cuckoo out of bed?" I grinned.
Larina stood before me and grimaced. "Do not you funny, Mom. The cuckoo wakes me not as soft as you wake up your Light , but the clock is sooo beautiful!"
She sat down at their place, poured the milk into her cup, and spilled a little. She cared nothing about it but chatted with red cheeks more excited. "I've dreamed of something great!"
"What?" heard another voice on the stairs. Then came down Larinas brother Toby * (4 years) and her dad ** with the 1-year Sophie * on the arm of the stairs.
Delighted with even more listeners, began to tell Larina:
"It was really nice weather I think it was spring flowers were everywhere, the trees had finally leaves, the sun was shining, the sky was blue.. and the air warm. We were all outside in the garden and Toby said that it would be nice if we could have a picnic. Since the ground but was still a bit cold but after the long winter, we could not picnic there. I was sad because I thought this would be nothing. But then, as if by magic, there appeared around this unbelievably great kids table with benches ! Because not only did we, our friends space! And a umbrella he had "
Although I Larina had long ago set a Nutella bread on the plate, they had registered no. Instead, their eyes looked right through us and they saw their dream one more time Even Toby forgot the chewing and was quite caught up in the story that told his big sister. Only the little Sophie did not interfere with and munched on chocolate-smeared Her chubby cheeks rolls on.
Larina took a deep breath and told us their dream in such detail that even we adults could almost visually see before us.
"I was sitting at this table, Toby sat opposite me. We had mugs and books are on the table, the sun screen was put up because the sun was strong. And Sophie was barefoot their first free steps outside in the grass."
"We asked you, we cook something nice for a picnic, and you went back inside and have given us with your food processor some goodies," said Larina impressed, after which also Toby chuckled happily, lived through the history correctly.
Larinas eyes lit up when she talked on. "When we were all tired, I'm jumping around in the garden, and when I ran around the corner, I could not believe what I see!"
Now I was really caught and asked curiously, "What did you see?"
" A new bike ! For my old me is by now too small. I'm so happy for a while and I drove around with it!"
I smiled when I saw Larinas radiant face. I almost forgot to take away the milk Sophie again, because after they had enough to drink had, she splashed now extensively with their hands around it. I mopped up the mess, I sat next to Larina, the dream is still to himself.
"Dad came home from their jobs. He is still just tinkering in the garage for a bit. He was mad because this tool box that was huge!" I grinned at Dad, for now shone on his eyes. Larina was with of all this nothing, she said merrily:
"Well, and at some point we are again went in because it was getting dark outside and the beautiful solar lights came on .. I'm up to my room for me to move before the dinner, and am on my chest great new gone, which is really wonderful and so much nicer and bigger than my'm old, which is certainly already twice as old as I "re-grinning dad and I looked at with their assumption they had quite right;!. The bureau, the so- does not fit in the rest of her room, was already there when I got to know Dad. This is a full 14 years ago.
Larina turned to me. "I was then even with Toby to wait for him." She whispered to me conspiratorially, so I'm automatically down a little bent, so they tell me her secret was what they did:. "He had a great pirate sits idle in his pirate room!" She leaned back slightly , I, too, so pulled back and looked at her in amazement. "Really?"
"Yeah," she said with excitement, and Toby perked up, "What have you whispering?"
"A surprise!" Said Larina and winked at me conspiratorially.
But Toby did not let up. "Have I made also a great thing?" He asked his big sister. Larina nodded. "Yes, you had such a great microscope, so that we have discovered the gaaaaanz world!" She tore apart the arms and showed Toby therefore how much they had discovered together. "Wow!" Said Toby, more than impressed. "And then?" He asked excitedly.
Larina shrugged and bit Nutella in her buns. "That's it. We then had a dream to bed, and in fact I woke up." She chewed on her hungry buns, while Toby looked a little disappointed from the laundry. Even her big sister Sophie looked at her expectantly, but Larina was apparently done with her story.
After we had eaten, Toby went with dad to the bathroom to brush his teeth and Sophie I crawled to his feet, sighed Larina at once, and looked not so happy.
I had stacked the dishes, I just wanted to get into the kitchen and looked at her questioningly. "What's wrong?"
She looked at me and sounded very bent. "When I I woke up, I was pretty sad that all this was only a dream! It was so nice with the new bike, the table in the garden, the microscope and .. oh, anything and everything! "She turned to the window and looked outside, in the barren winter landscape in which just went up only the sun.
I patted her shoulder, hoping for some love fairies, this entry with happiness . bless For just as soon meet a part of her dream to be by the spring begins to meet some great little wishes:)
family Ninchen test "with a wish-cart in the amount of € 999.43.
* Names changed by the editors, the real names of the editors are well known.
** is true.
0 comments:
Post a Comment