Saturday, January 29, 2011

Hack Wireless Mobile Dongle

Swiffer Test Week 2011 # 167 # 166



The January 2011 is marked by the Swiffer weeks of testing. Until 04/02/2011 you can still join in: (!, And keep the sales receipt) buys you a Swiffer dust magnet Action product code, give the code to http://www.swiffer-testwochen.de/ one and you get your money back or a 4 € Coupon for Swiffer starter system. If the offer is not a super time! : D The FAQs and the participating stores you will find .

I I get the Swiffer test in advance and would like to leave you a bit part in it. Of course, I have
be in the service of science first start dust so my entry is not until this late in January. But even some of you have to take a few days for the opportunity with both hands!

goes But it go with the dusting in Ninchen Reich:
I hope you recognize the dusty glass plate something:) But this is not the only one who was in the house dust was (* cough * - of course from dust).

I unpacked the dust magnet, and found this one:
The dust magnet consists of three parts: Two parts of the handle, which are put together very easy and stable, and the dust catching cloth that lies on the top image is still quite flat and unspectacular there.
In the middle picture we see the reverse: In a kind of sediment transport, the handle is pushed. Thus, the dust collector sits virtually bomb-proof cloth on the handle.
The last picture shows the Swiffer dust magnets in impressive fluffy look. A little shaken, he is now ready for the mission dust cleaning!

Swiffer.de says to dust magnet that: there
The Swiffer dust magnet of thousands of micro-fibers which, if they use electro-static charge. The deep tissue network of the Swiffer begins Dirt it fully comes up and the particles like a magnet inside. With the fluffy, flexible duster to reach even the most difficult places without trouble. And although time and again, because every Swiffer dust catching cloth is reusable up to five times!
him there the way as the XXL with up to 90 cm extendable telescopic rod. Practical for high ceilings, lamp shades, etc. (Unless, of course, you breed her with pride that come within the cabinets; D)

Actually I wanted to shoot a cool image as shown in advertising are is, you know, with a wash it all away (and so). But dust is - if you want to photograph him - really hard to take. Otherwise I can not tell me that he usually when you see it just should not, in an image starts quasi-: (Still, I found
, a beautiful picture:) And the TV shows colors again, I'm probably not a B / w device! (No, I exaggerate. Really. A little. ).
am I usually someone who makes a lot of extra effort work and wet wipes dust. Dry does not work! All the stuff flying through the area immediately. But wet dust mop is quite corrosive. First wipe, then dry. Stupid (but of course, effectively).
So I was at first skeptical dust magnet, but he takes the dust to dry beautifully.
I am particularly delighted that, while so great looks fluffy, but this can also make super slim to fit into the smallest spaces. Most see game consoles, equipment, DVD player (or Blu-Ray, we want to be up to date, P) from above top, but if you look on it from eye level, you discover most of a beautifully white and gray layer of dust under it. Fieser dust!
The Swiffer is no longer a problem. You must not build your systems apart only to wipe beneath the dust of the magnet makes for you:) I also was estimated 2x quicker than with a wet cloth and dry cloth armed.

somewhere - I mean in advertising - I've ever seen that even the beat of the dust-free leaves no dust magnet. That he gets tangled in the tines of the quasi-microfiber fabric and eventually gives up.
'm So I tried it. The record had previously been cleaned, and I have not really tapped solid, actually I did not knock, I'm shaken. Nevertheless, the dust particles danced joyfully in the air again and powdered the base of the now re-radiating colorful television.
This test was probably nothing. Or he was, but not for the dust magnet. 1-0 for me; P

But as you normally duster no more shaking out (except grandma, sitting early in the morning at half past seven like the window and kloppen from their Ollen dust rag, you have determined already seen!), and the dust magnet is usually thrown not play (unless you do the as if the thing your microphone, but then you can not be helped even more clean, D), which is all right (man, that was a long and confusing sentence!).

Finally, after the dusting of two glass plates and various Dekokram, the TV, the TV stand, a small table, stereo system, the Wii and Blu-Ray player, the dust magnet looked like this:
still very fluffy, but partly also a little matted. And clearly shaken. He had to do a little something;)
Swiffer writes that each magnetic dust cloth is reusable up to five times. I'm excited! Is it you, too? Then make your Swiffer (so)!

is My conclusion that the dust is incredibly fast cleaning, the dust magnet does his job extremely satisfying - as long as he was not shaken - and is super easy even in the smallest corners come.
An absolute "Recommended"!

0 comments:

Post a Comment