Friday, January 28, 2011

Logictech Eyetoy Driver

ültje Crispers Chakalaka

Om Nom Nom Nom Nom!

A while has ültje product testers for the new Crispers Chakalaka sought. I was lucky and a package was full of jamjamjam:
The new Crispers Chakalaka kidnap you on an expedition through the African flavors. enjoy the popular peanuts in crispy crust and the flavor of Africa.
I think Coated peanuts is as familiar as any Knabberfan. While NicNacs are delicious, but I feel terribly salty as I was curious, how do ültje Crispers Chakalaka would.
Even after opening, you feel a pleasant, spicy scent. Really tell what's inside, I can not, my nose is fine then again, not now;)
course I also tried the same (and try leave), and yet, it was gone by the Bank enthusiastic. I as well. The Teigummantelung is wonderfully crisp, as it should be. The wort is totally delicious, I can unfortunately not re-naming, but it is right schmackofatz: D A light, subtle sweetness, with many more impressions and a little bit gaaaaanz a sharp, no better, spicy aftertaste. ültje advertises with the taste of Africa. I want to leave it like that, because it tastes wonderfully exotic and complete success.

If I had to give points, I would give full credit for the occasional nibble. ültje has the Crispers Chakalaka landed a direct hit. Also tried out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment