Friday, February 12, 2010

Love Smelling Pinalen




Good evening,

a given reason, I must say that it is not my way to write anonymous or pseudonymous posts or make replies. I have done this only if in the preceding each reader could also be clear, with a wink: Of course, behind it the Mulzer.

This is especially true for two forums and services, from which I - as far as my knowledge on the amount of time - have been thrown out I: From the Xing group, because the person in charge, always in my personal opinion, not quite sober, was, if I may suggest so delicate - - of the trade journal, because the disputes were settled with the Rhenish model and luminous star in our industry actually reached an intolerable level.

As long as I must proceed from this state, stay, I then also outside. I Mogle not (as you suggest as a result of the last two posts of the Stock Exchange Journal) could under false pretenses in the media who see me at the door rather than in their hallowed halls. And just as a highly respected colleague in Berlin also opposed it on principle I, not to make the contributions to a carefully kept secret from the public knowledge forum, not even when I (which has happened several times) are listed on page.

I'm working on a Web page is tailored to the customers of the antiquarian book trade, on the edge and at the booksellers themselves, I set a blog away for the time being not, would well have been time and opportunity to discuss gay, about my own work and the concerns of its valued colleagues.

But then you have me release it. For the present I am sitting, to the delight of most of colleagues in the cubbyhole.

(Professor Refuse to read again ...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment