# 189 Hot Princess!
Hot Princess - so I am not mean nor the girls from GNTM, the Thursday evening are around gymnastics in my TV (and what I'm looking forward, Jorge is at it again Seriously, I love Jorge: D!).
No, Hot Princess a great online shop is meant, I have discovered.
It is advertised as "unusual gift ideas and exclusive home accessories for every occasion," and so it is also meant that I can confirm:)
The search is quite easy, and all gift ideas by topic or by events listed, and also the home accessories are ordered. When you have little extra on top her insight on the top 10 gift ideas and Nice Price articles available on the homepage.
her addiction that is for certain something, can you directly for gifts for your best friend, best friend, brother, sister, mother, father, uncle, aunt, grandma, grandpa, great grandma, to your nieces and nephews or your own children etc look. But also for the nice girl next door or the top macho se, gifts for wedding and anniversary, wedding anniversary, Father's Day, Mother's Day, Valentine's Day, anniversary, birthday, birth, baptism, and more! Almost every opportunity to give something that is considered here, with gifts of the more exciting variety.
I myself am incredibly pleased with the following:
A beautiful heart-quality gift box. But the content is exciting:
A shooting star! With certificate of authenticity, preferred name and message.
I've decided to name the shooting star in my deceased grandmother and see her as a "family good luck charm." So hopefully everyone has something like this:)
My impression is very good, and the certificates are printed on glossy paper, the gift is of high quality and the piece of falling star just exciting:) At least I had never been "alien material" in the hands - until now!
The authenticity is from me not in doubt, I made out of curiosity some testing ( here along ) - the shooting star has passed the tests successfully:)
I you can to put the store of hot-princess only to my heart and recommend . In particular, I want you to products from Lisbeth Dahl point, which I personally find suuuper!
much fun to browse, I wish you! : D
0 comments:
Post a Comment