oh good
Neil, Saturday, Mar 29, 2008, 4:47 clock
Oh, well
The New York Times article brings very good news
, and were, I think, inevitable. In short: after a law that the creators of art and music
who were younger than she, been ripped off are
helps to recover some of the rights,
was determined that
a part of the rights to Superman Jerry Siegel is admitted, with Time Warner and DC Comics are have resisted negotiating with the whole tooth and nail. (On one hand I can blame them little other hand, the law referred to the decision pretty much inevitable -. Although I'm sure it's a huge relief for the family - and I suspect the main reason for the negotiations was the moment of settlement to delay as long as possible, not on financial Kind, because that is already regulated since 1999, but the moment you can start from which the heirs of Superman, the rights granted to it to other people as DC Comics, which would be as co-owners certainly possible. Anyone interested in
Superman comics from Marvel?)
I can still remember the relief when I find something similar was done in much smaller scale and I dish some of the rights has granted to the characters, I have created. (I should really make something out of it. Will anyone publish here an ANGELA comic? Or Medieval Spawn?)
It is a tradition, that newspapers the names of Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster misspell , but the caption in the New York Times Max Shuster, left, and Jerry Siegel, right, in 1938 sold the rights to Superman for $ 130 is a welcome change.
0 comments:
Post a Comment